Current Research Projects
- DARPA Dispersive Computing, "Generalized Network Assisted Transport (GNAT)," with Raytheon BBN and MIT. Total grant amount: $9,977,081.
- DTRA, "Modeling, Analysis and Control for Robust Interdependent Networks," with Ohio State and MIT. Total grant amount: $1,750,000
- NSF, "CC* Integration: SANDIE: SDN-Assisted NDN for Data Intensive Experiments," with Caltech and Colorado State. Total grant amount: $1,000,000.
- NSF, "PPO: Platforms for Advanced Wireless Research (PAWR) Project Office," with U.S. Ignite. Total grant amount: $6,116,329.
- NSF, "CRISP Type 2: Identification and Control of Uncertain, Highly Interdependent Processes Involving Humans with Applications to Resilient Emergency Health Response." Total grant amount: $2,498,810.
- NSF, "CRISP Type 2: Interdependent Network-based Quantification of Infrastructure Resilience (INQUIRE)," with Harvard. Total grant amount: $2,500,000.
- NSF, "NeTS: Small: Caching Networks with Optimality Guarantees." Total grant amount: $499,999.
- Intel Corp., "Joint Optimization of Routing and Caching in Wireless Heterogeneous Networks," with Stanford. Total grant amount: $234,000
- Cisco Systems Inc., "Addressing Mobility/Caching and Security/Privacy Challenges in Wireless/Mobile Edge Content-Centric Networks," with UC Irvine. Total grant amount: $180,000.
- American Tower Corp., "Wireless Edge Computing: Optimization, Economics, and Applications." Total grant amount: $25,000.
- Networking for Data-intensive Applications
- Fog/Edge Computing
- Wireless Network Optimization
- Resilient Network Infrastructures
- Network Science
- Network Information Theory and Coding
- Network Economics